About SERVPRO of Dartmouth / New Bedford South
Owners of SERVPRO of Dartmouth / New Bedford South
SERVPRO of Dartmouth/New Bedford South understands the stress and worry that comes with the disruption fire and water damage can cause. Our objective is to quickly mitigate these damages to make them “Like it never even happened.”
Our locally owned and operated franchise has served the Dartmouth/New Bedford area for over 25 years, and is regarded as being the leading restoration company on the SouthCoast. We are proud to be recognized as more than just a Disaster Restoration company in the eyes of our community – because we truly are so much more than that!
Our President, Doug Glassman, along with members of our Marketing team, show just how dedicated to the community SERVPRO is. Serving on multiple Boards such as the SouthCoast Chamber of Commerce, United Way of Greater New Bedford, SouthCoast Health President’s Council, and Westport Business to Business; our team members are happy to be out in the community building relationships and strengthening the SERVPRO name!
Don’t take it from us; visit our testimonials page to see what the community is saying about us.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau
- Bristol County Chamber of Commerce
- Cranberry Country Chamber of Commerce
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Program
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- SouthCoast Chamber of Commerce